Your August Statement is ready to be viewed online
*It is your responsibility to keep and maintain copies of statement records. IRS requires 7 years of statement records. Be sure to save copies on your own hard drive.
To access your statement, log in to your Internet Account Access, select Services, then View Statements
Checking Account Reconcilement
Balancing your checking account is just one click away!
Member Privacy Notice
Click here for important information regarding your right to dispute errors on your statement
Upcoming Holiday Closures
Saturday, Sept. 5
Monday, Sept. 7
Saturday, Sept 26
We Always Welcome Your Comments & Suggestions
Service Interruption- September 25-28, 2015
MCCU will be installing a new server starting Friday, September 25 at 6:00 p.m. (MST) through 6:00 a.m. Monday, September 28.
- The Centennial branch will be closed on Saturday the 26
- The following services will be unavilable during the install time frame:
- Internet Account Access (desktop and mobile)
- Shared Branching
- Debit Cards will have a daily spending limit of $1,000 for Point-of-Sale (retail) transactions and $300 at ATM's
- If you have large purchases planned for that weekend, including travel, please plan ahead.
- Credit Card balances will be updated at 6:00 pm, Friday, Sept 25 for the entire weekend.
- Updates onthe progress of the upgrade will be provided on the credit unions website @ www.metrumcu.org
Like Us on Facebook!
Traveling Plans? Be sure to notify the CU first to avoid possible service interruptions when using your Debit or Credit Card.